The soft closing mechanism for type drawers absorb the violent energy exerted by the user and allows the drawer to be closed with poise without any discordant noise. Even if the drawer is lurched shut or yanked out, the soft closers sitting at strategic locations along the runner offsets the excess energy transmitted to the drawer panel. The last few centimetres need not be closed by the user as the closer would buffer the energy exerted by user and transform the same to pull off this task on behalf of the user. The design of the closer is strategic and is an example of precision engineering. It is manufactured out of superior quality industry grade material that combines hardened rubber, plastic and alloys. The product does not succumb to fatigue induced wear and tear even after protracted period of usage.
Corrrosion, abrasion or temperature induced deformities would not be able to take their toll on the efficiency of the soft closers. The competitive pricing of the product adds to its appeal. You can afford it easily without constraining your allocated budget. It comes with a price tag that you won’t come across elsewhere for similar quality product. We have been able to keep the price low by sourcing the product directly from the factory to your doorsteps without involving any intermediary. Optimal use of indigenous technologies has further driven the price down.
Cool discounts can be availed of by ordering the product in bulk. The product is shipped to almost all zip and pin codes across the nation. Our strategic shipment arrangements make procuring the product really easy. Assembling and alignment of the soft closer with respect to the drawer can be carried out with relative ease. The soft closing mechanism is an exclusive offering from the renowned global brand of Excel. It is available in eight size variants.
Reports & Manuals:
Item Code NO.:
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-250 (250mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-300 (300mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-350 (350mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-400 (400mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-450 (450mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-500 (500mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-550 (550mm)
- EXCEL- MOLA FERMI-600 (600mm)
- Mechanism for fully-extending drawer; for easy overview and access to the contents
- Smooth-running drawer with drawer stop
- The last few centimetres of the drawer is self-closing
- May be completed with interior fittings for efficient utilisation of the space
- Concealed and full extension
- Dynamic load capacity: 25kg
- Tool free assembly and removal of drawer
- Silent system guarantees smooth run without noise
- Up and down adjustments
- Nominal lengths: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm
- Convenient height adjustments
- Utilises environmental friendly materials
- For kitchen and wardrobe cabinet drawers usage
- Top architects and interior designers' choice
- Singapore TUV-SUD-PSB test certificate approved
- Singapore ISO 9001:2008 Bureau Veritas certificate approved
Fake VS Genuine
Soft Closing Full Extension Undermount Slides
As a leader in hardware solutions, EXCEL Hardware introduces the cutting edge EXCEL- MOLA FERMI series, a premium range of fully extendable undermount slides that comes with a lifetime warranty service.
The EXCEL- soft-closing full extension undermount slides series is zinc plated and can be assembled and removed without any additional tools. Its quality is certified by EXCEL and has been tested to open and close 80,000 times and able to hold up to weight of 25kg with no hiccups. The system also comes complete with a locking device and damper for drawer slides. Impressively, it operates on a silent system that allows drawers to slide smoothly without any noise. Hence, if you are looking for drawers, ensure that it comes with the EXCEL - MOLA FERMI system.
TUV SUV-PSB Singapore Tested