You have no items in your shopping cart.
898-96 BN: L115 x W10 x H23 (C.C.: 96mm)
898-128 BN: L154 x W10 x H24.5 (C.C.: 128mm)
◇ Finish: Brushed Nickel
◇ Stellar features of the handle:
- Compatible with doors having thickness in the range of 16-21 mm
- Only 5 mm diameter holes drilled in the door needed to install the handle
- Screws and accessories needed for installation comes packed with the handle
- Standard dimensions render the handle compatible with all kinds of cabinets, doors etc.
- Electroplating of the surface prevents prolonged exposure to moisture or air to have rusting or corrosive impact on the handle’s body
- Seasonal variations in ambient temperature won’t take its toll on the shape of the body
- Unique alloying prevents obstinate dirt from settling down on the handle which eliminates any potential of discoloration or emerging of dirty patches
- Installation of escutcheon plate under the handle can be carried out with ease for preventing soiling of the door’s surface with dirty finger impressions
- Uniform constitution of metal all along the handle’s body prevents any deformation due to accumulation of unwanted strain
- Awesome fatigue resistance which keeps the structural integrity of handle intact even after repeated use
- Abrasion resistance prevents scratches or peeling off of surface plating
- Cleaning can be done easily with damp cloth soaked in mild cleansing liquid; run it over the surface and then follow up with mopping by a dry cloth
- Strategic design and alignment that allows intuitive operation of the door even on application of small amount of muscular force
- Low price that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.