* How to Install the upper and down rail
1. Making holes on the aluminium rail.
2. Put the dampers for upper runner into the upper rail.
3. Adjust the upper rail referring to different door thickness
and fix up the screws on the upper and down rails.
Adjustments for inner and outer doors:
1. Use a 4mm Allen key to adjust tghe sideways screws on the upper
runner for outer door, to make the A side door keep balanced with the
B side door ( see photo 5A & 5B).
2. Use above same way to adjust the upper runner for inner door.
3. When adjusting the upper runner, you should adjust the height of
down runner at the same time (see photo 5C), making it in proper
position to fit the upper runner, then tighten up all the screws.