Excel Belgravia handle prides itself of a unique circular shape. The zinc alloy handle has a brushed nickel finish. This enhances the visual appeal of the handle greatly while adding to its functional value. The dimensions are standard enough to be compatible with all kinds of doors and other backdrops.
The handle offers optimal value for money. Invest with confidence and accentuate your décor.
- Measurement: L148 x W15 x H41 (C.C.: 96mm)
- Finish: Dark Brushed Nickel
Salient features of the handle:
- Brushed Nickle finishing eliminates potential of rusting, corrosion and abrasion
- The self-disinfecting metals alloyed with base construction material prevent disease causing germs from thriving on the handle. It has been observed that contagious germs settle down from the hands of infected person on the handle and then gets transmitted to others. However, with this handle there is no such scope of infection.
- Ornate design which instantly makes it the focal point of the space where it is used
- Seamlessly accentuates the décor of the room
- Affordable price which won’t burn a hole in your pocket
- Compatible with contemporary, archaic, traditional, minimalist and customized doors, windows and other accessories
- Can be easily accessorized with all types of escutcheon plates to prevent soiling by dirty fingers
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver
- Exquisite finish with smooth, soft to feel texture
- Reliable, durable, fatigue resistant, fire retardant, and rugged
- Electroplating done on the surface for preventing rusting or corrosion induced by prolonged exposure to moisture or chemicals
- Rugged and strong with impeccable load enduring capacity
- Uniform distribution of metal all along the body prevents any breakage due to concentration of load at any point
- Abrasion resistant and fire retardant
- Can be cleaned easily with soft cloth
- Smooth finish and sleek texture
- Electroplating does not allow dust particles to obstinately settle down on the surface which prevents dirty patches from appearing
- Easy to install without requiring the intervention of handyman