This stylish handle from Excel stands out due to its unique craftsmanship. The rounded arched shape of the handle has an abrupt flattened surface at the centre. The metal has been shaved off the top to give a futuristic look. Constructed out of industry grade, heavy strength steel alloy fortified with other metals, the handle is available in two dimensional variants. The brushed nickel finish takes the aesthetic appeal of the handle to the next level.
898-96 BN: L115 x W10 x H23 (C.C.: 96mm)
898-128 BN: L154 x W10 x H24.5 (C.C.: 128mm)
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
Stellar features of the handle:
- Compatible with doors having thickness in the range of 16-21 mm
- Only 5 mm diameter holes drilled in the door needed to install the handle
- Screws and accessories needed for installation comes packed with the handle
- Standard dimensions render the handle compatible with all kinds of cabinets, doors etc.
- Electroplating of the surface prevents prolonged exposure to moisture or air to have rusting or corrosive impact on the handle’s body
- Seasonal variations in ambient temperature won’t take its toll on the shape of the body
- Unique alloying prevents obstinate dirt from settling down on the handle which eliminates any potential of discoloration or emerging of dirty patches
- Installation of escutcheon plate under the handle can be carried out with ease for preventing soiling of the door’s surface with dirty finger impressions
- Uniform constitution of metal all along the handle’s body prevents any deformation due to accumulation of unwanted strain
- Awesome fatigue resistance which keeps the structural integrity of handle intact even after repeated use
- Abrasion resistance prevents scratches or peeling off of surface plating
- Cleaning can be done easily with damp cloth soaked in mild cleansing liquid; run it over the surface and then follow up with mopping by a dry cloth
- Strategic design and alignment that allows intuitive operation of the door even on application of small amount of muscular force
- Low price that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.