The antique west knocker handle from Ione revives the eclecticism of the bygone period. Manufactured out of zinc alloy and wearing an antique bronze finish, the handle is 95 mm long, 38 mm wide and 15 mm high. The plate that is affixed to the door is elongated in shape. The knocking handle juts out from the plate in the shape of a trapezium. Only a single hole needs to be drilled in the door to hold the structure intact. 5 mm hole is sufficient to drive the screw in.
Order now and make a bold statement of your refined tastes!!
- Measurement: C.C.:L95 x W38 x H15
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Finishing: Antique Bronze
- Drilled hole diameter: 5 mm
Salient features of the product:
EXCEL - Antique Ornamental Cabinet Knob Care Instructions:
- Cleaning is easy, run a damp cloth gently over the body and then wipe off with dry cloth
- Refrain from using acidic liquid scrub as it can corrode the metal by triggering unwarranted chemical reaction
- Prevent unwanted exposure to moisture to steer clear of rusting or metal loss due to oxidation
- Firm gripping provided at strategic position to ensure your fingers clasp the handle comfortably
- Proper padding provided underneath the handle prevents any damage to the finish even if the handle is slammed hard
- Easy to install without any external intervention, screws for installation comes packed with the handle
- Only small diameter holes are needed to be drilled into the door for installation
- Abrasion resistant which keeps scratches from distorting the natural charm of handle
- Fatigue resistant, no wear or tear would show up even after repeated use
- Dirty, discoloured patches won’t appear on the surface as the sheen has been perfected through industrial conditioning
- Uniform metal consistency prevents unwanted strain to accumulate on any part
- Competitive cost easy on your pocket
- Use of self-disinfectant metals within the alloy prevents disease causing germs to thrive on the handle; this also prevents transmission of infectious microbes to healthy persons
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not scrub the product surface with acidic or corrosive liquid.
- Do not change the product pitch, in order to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Please use the product load to avoid the loss of super-negative result is not necessary.
- Store in a dry location, do not pile up in the damp, cold places, to avoid rusting or oxidation.
Good to know:
- Classical appearance design of the pull handles would be very popular.
- The pull handles can help you create a stylish and complete look.
- Made of classical design, the draw pull handles are for a long time use.
- The drawer pull handles are comfortable for you to hold.
- Fine workmanship of the pull handles makes sure the handles are perfect for your using.
- This pull handle is perfect for your shoe cabinet, bookcase, drawer and so on.
- Each pull is individually bagged to prevent damage to the finish.
- 1” X 1 pcs installation screw is included.
- C to C is the center-to-center easurement between the screw holes.
- Suitable for door thickness 16-21 mm.