Sensation touch handle sports a tubular shape in arched manner for creating optimal visual extravaganza. Manufactured out of industry grade steel and wearing a brushed nickel finish, this cabinet pull handle’s design has been ergonomically optimized to offer your fingers maximum comfort. The handle is available in 4 dimensional variants i.e. lengths of 114mm, 156mm, 254mm, and 376mm.
Order this competitively priced handle now!!
899-96 BN: L112 x W10 x H28 (C.C.:96mm)
899-128 BN: L156 x W10 x H29 (C.C.: 128mm)
899-224 BN: L254 x W10 x H31 (C.C.: 224mm)
899-320 BN: L375 x W10 x H35 (C.C.: 320mm)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Drilled hole diameter: 5 mm
- Package quantity: 1 piece
EXCEL - Cabinet Pull Handle Care Instructions:
- Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not use strong acidic or corrosive liquid scrub the product surface.
- Do not just change the product pitch, in order to avoid unnecessary damage.
- Please use the product load to avoid the loss of super-negative result is not necessary.
- Store in a dry location, do not pile up in the damp, cold places, to avoid rusting or oxidation
- Classical appearance design of the pull handles would be very hot
- The pull handles can help you create a stylish and complete look
- Made of classical design, the draw pull handles are for a long time use
- The drawer pull handles are comfortable for you to hold
- Fine workmanship of the pull handles makes sure the handles are perfect for your using
- This pull handle is perfect for your shoe cabinet, bookcase, drawer and so on
Good to know:
- Each pull is individually bagged to prevent damage to the finish
- 1” X 2 pcs installation screw is included.
- C.C. is the center-to-center measurement between the screw holesSuitable for door thickness 16-21 mm.
Salient features of the handle:
- Compatible with doors having thickness in the range of 16-21 mm
- Only 5 mm diameter holes drilled in the door needed to install the handle
- Centre to centre distance between installable ends of handle: 96mm/128mm/224mm/320mm
- Can be installed with ease through one’s effort, no need to pay to handyman
- Screws and accessories needed for installation comes packed with the handle
- Standard dimensions render the handle compatible with all kinds of cabinets, doors etc.
- All edges have been smoothened to ensure that there are no jagged projections which can accidentally nick the fingers of the user
- Electroplating of the surface prevents prolonged exposure to moisture or air to have rusting or corrosive impact on the handle’s body
- Seasonal variations in ambient temperature won’t take its toll on the shape of the body
- Unique alloying prevents obstinate dirt from settling down on the handle which eliminates any potential of discoloration or emerging of dirty patches
- Installation of escutcheon plate under the handle can be carried out with ease
- Uniform constitution of metal all along the handle’s body prevents any deformation due to accumulation of unwanted strain
- Awesome fatigue resistance which keeps the structural integrity of handle intact even after repeated use
- Abrasion resistance prevents scratches or peeling off of surface plating
- Addition of traces of self-disinfecting metals like copper and silver for killing germs
- Cleaning can be done easily with damp cloth soaked in mild cleansing liquid; run it over the surface and then follow up with mopping by a dry cloth